bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - Really pushing your luck
Really pushing your luck

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Podge

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 15:56    Post subject: Really pushing your luck Reply with quote

Hey,

This is a crazy idea but I've been on this board for probably 2 years now and have heard so much about First Fruits (Eggman) and have been trying to pick it up for ages but can't get hold of it anywhere. I know your all thinking e-bay. But i don't have the time nor the money. Seen as you all seem like good people (except che hehehe)i thought one of you might be willing to post me a copy. Tommy Boo wanna give a fellow boo fanatic some sice or anyone else kind enough to be cool.
My address is
Podge Mc Namee
214C Kilworth Road,
Drimnagh,
Dublin.
Ireland
Podge

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 16:10    Post subject: I am the eggman I am the eggman Reply with quote

just heard clips of tomas and replace all your lies with truth and they sound brilliant. Is anyone out there Jimmy Saville or know him or want to make my dreams come through like him.
Bev

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 16:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

My CD burner is bust at the moment, but when is fixed can copy you it... but have no idea when that will be - depends on cash/lazy-flatmate...
Ciaran

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 17:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't send it too him!!!!!! He never bought a CD in his life. Podge, the brazen cheek of coming on here to ask complete strangers for a CD you are too scabby to buy.
che

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 17:33    Post subject: Re: Really pushing your luck Reply with quote

Podge wrote:
... Seen as you all seem like good people (except che hehehe)...

i'm a cunt. spot on.
CiaranMac

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 18:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somebody please send podge a rubber medal.
Podge

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 17:43    Post subject: Nobody can read the subject box in a reply.Its too small Reply with quote

Bev I was serious so thanks if your serious about sending it. Don't mind Darragh and Ciarán. I know them both there freaky twins trying to fuck up a good thing. As for you Mc Causlands, Darragh ya big cunt of a bastard and your double tag team testicle faced brother Ciaran. Remember if i get eggman you'll get to hear it too.
Setareh Juventina

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 18:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could send it too if you're serious, please mail me to confirm this. Although, if Bev can it's easier cos he lives in the UK. L&P
Bev

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2003 21:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

As i say depends on the 'housemate-situation'...

I have just been reading the back of the Fawlty Towers dvd and as well as the PG logo it has a warning that it contains "some mild slapstick"

I can't help but think we are becoming a bit too protective as a society...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1