bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - Prefab Sprout V Thomas Dolby
Prefab Sprout V Thomas Dolby

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrfiresky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 22:08    Post subject: Prefab Sprout V Thomas Dolby Reply with quote

I am in a fit of euphoric happiness that not even the abortion thread can destroy

"WHY?" I hear absolutely no one shout.

Because I have had it confirmed that Prefab Sprout are currently in the studio with Thomas Dolby making a new album (TD produced 1984's "Steve Mcqueen" and 1990's "Jordan:The Comeback".)

"Tell us More" I hear you yell...well Jordan...is the greatest album ever made just pipping about 3 Boos titles into pole position

Paddy Mcaloon once said that he didnt really like working with Dolby much as it was like "painting on someone elses canvas" unfortunately for Paddy the canvas was the most stunning thing you ever heard...

So lets celebrate! and get drunk like I am xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1