bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - autumn music
autumn music

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CiaranMac

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:34    Post subject: autumn music Reply with quote

dunno about you guys, but I feel really weird at this time of year when the seasons start to turn, and music and stuff affects me more deeply..any great autumn records? There was some talk of wilco before, I love wilco, boards of canada all that kind of evocative stuff to reflect on at this time of year. Not to mention old boos and bravecaptain records...stuff that makes you aware of passing time, and times gone by..what is it, the light in the air, the memories of getting ready for a new year at school? The magic mushrooms?
Lysergic acid

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 13:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like autumn cuz the leaves change colors. the green leaves last a loooong time and can sometimes get tired and well you know boring, but i also like how the coolness of the autumn weather makes you feel like you can jump up and down forever without breaking a sweat and plus how the fluffiness of the leaves on the ground makes you want to play in it.
John Mc

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 14:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

I left work early one day last week and noticed it was starting to get dark about 5-ish. Autumn is here and its going to be cold till April now. Here's my guide to the seasons in CD form:

Autumn - Deserters Songs - Mercury Rev

Winter - Automatic For The People - REM (used to listen to in on my walkman every week while I delivered 392 papers to ungrateful house owners on bleak winter nights)

Spring - 3 Feet High and Rising - De La Soul

Summer - Super Discount - Etienne De Crecy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1