bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - oh! I hadn't realised Lenin was an evil dictator..
oh! I hadn't realised Lenin was an evil dictator..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bravecaptain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 12:59    Post subject: oh! I hadn't realised Lenin was an evil dictator.. Reply with quote

Thank's to Donald Rumsfield for putting me straight on that one. I noticed he invoked well known terrorist George Washington in his speech as well, the messages are mixed, the signals are clear. The Iraquis are now free to do what we tell them (thanks Bill).

Ok I have been busy as a fucking Saddam stand-in but I reckon it's Question Time Weekend again. Get 'em in before the end of Friday and I promise that, as usual, I will answer them maybe a week after I said I will. Geddit? GO!..
che

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 08:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lenin's obviously the wrong kind of dictator. You need to get in with the right crew. http://funkiness.com/dictators/
CranesAreFlying

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 08:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

nah naturally Lenin was fooked, he's a blast to read though, grab a bottle of something red and read him. bastard gave up even listening to music so as to more fully dedicate himself to his cause (whatever that cause may have actually been). It make no sense whatever from a social standpoint, but its stilll interesting to see how the bastard justified it all.

What's really the shit as far as Russian poli philosophy is concerned is Mikhail Bakunin. early anarchist thinker. God and the State seriously changed my thinking.....

Vodamusic.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
CranesAreFlying

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 08:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did Rumsfeld happen to mention Andrew fucking Jackson as well? the man is mad.
Caught a press conference with him on CNN yesterday, and he completely dodged all quetions about a possible US invasion of Syria.

GUYS, GET ME THE HELL OUT OF HERE! MY COUNTRY IS ON A CRAZY RAMPAGE.

if I'm drafted in the near future, I'm holding you all accountable! You damn Europeans have polluted my fragile mind! Wink

Vodamusic.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Setareh Juventina

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 09:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cranes, Rumsfeld is not only an idiot but sheer evil, he wasn't born evil but he as hell is now....gahhhhh...someone murder me I've had enough of this world!!!

Love and Peace to you
Setareh
Tommy Tynans Lovechild

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 22:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

And on the subject of Lenin - i got a lovely bustier candle of him on me dining room fire place. Not sure he'd approve of such a thing but its my souvenir from a trip to the very very excellent Communist Statue Park on the outskirts of the beautiful Budapest. Does exactly what it says it will, full of communist statues that avoided the bulldozers when communism collapsed. Very good and poignat memorial to the regime (particularly liked it as it was evocative to both those who opposed or supported the regimes).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1