bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - summer
summer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 15:31    Post subject: summer Reply with quote

I've been away from home for a week and just came back today, and noticed that no one has posted here during the whole week! Oh noes!

I've spent a few weeks in the middle of the forest right by a lovely little lake, in a cabin with two solar panels on the roof that provide just enough electricity for the necessary stuff but nothing more. No computer and no internet and I've had so many things to do that I haven't had enough time to watch/listen/read the news. It's quite relaxing actually, although I do feel a bit lost now that I've been away for a week (only) and I have no idea what's going on in the world.

I've been swimming and fishing and listening to the new Martin Carr album while picking raspberries (it's a very good raspberry picking album!) What's everyone else doing this summer? Cool

I'm going away for a few days again, and I hope that someone else has posted here by the time I come back! Razz

Tommy Tynans Lovechild

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 20:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

that looks an ace place to spend time. and raspberries are the best fruit. providing you don't put sugar on them. they r perfect as they are...

our summer has been and gone. we were really really lucky and went to rio. it was fucking ace ace ace ace ace and i'm still looking at my pics and thinking what a lucky bastard i was to go there. anyhoo that'll skint us for a wee while so the only break we now have lined up is in, er, oldham. we're gonna do the john squire art exhibition there and then go to liverpool to do the colour exhibition at tate 'cos that looks ace to. and in the unlikely event its dry whilst we're there we're also gonna see some sculptures on merseyside and, er, wakefield.

modern art / makes me / want to rock out!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1