bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - The best album in the history of music turns 20
The best album in the history of music turns 20

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 17:44    Post subject: The best album in the history of music turns 20 Reply with quote

Yes indeed, today, 19th of October 2018, marks the twentieth anniversary of the release of the greatest album since music was invented. Well, one of the greatest anyway...

Kingsize.

Oh, it's such a beautiful thing, from the very first chord of 'Blue Room in Archway' until the last "oooo-ooh" of 'The Future Is Now'. Admittedly I still think that 'Free Huey' sounds a bit out of place on the album, but that doesn't mean that it's a bad song or a bad thing - perhaps it brings some balance in between the more mellow songs, and actually fits in just perfectly . I don't know. It's a great song.

This may sound a bit over the top, but I feel that Kingsize is truly one of those albums that have shaped me as a person over the years, and there really aren't many (if any) other albums like it. No matter how many times I've listened to it, I can always put it back on and give it another listen.
paulwhite

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 14:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

haven't listened to this album for aaaaaggges. Always go back to early boos when I need a fix for some reason

love it though, of course
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1