bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - kingsize
kingsize

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 09:16    Post subject: kingsize Reply with quote

i listened to kingsize today. the whole album. again.
it's strange how i like different songs every time i listen to it. my all-time favourites are kingsize, eurostar, song from the blueroom, blue room in archway, adieu clo clo... well they are probably the best (right now). oh wel, almost the whole album really... anyway, i think i finally learned to love "free huey" as well. Shocked it's great as a simple nice pop song (that's how most of the people like their music unfortunately) as well, but it's even better when you listen carefully to all the instruments, understand the lyrics... etc...
ah... i know this sounds stupid and you might think that i'm trying to be too cool but i don't know how to explain this really Rolling Eyes please don't hit me
kingsize is an amazing album, it still surprises me after five ( Shocked ) years...

Last edited by Tommy BOO on Sat Jan 17, 2004 03:17; edited 2 times in total
darragh late

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 03:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

rtommy you're fuckin right. Kingsize is one serious class album. jimmy webb is god but nalso sice ius hitting some really emotional note and I'm listening to this shit age 18vc and i'm thinking wow the boos are blowiong all the fuses and hitting all the most perfect notes possible. some might think its [pop but its a psychedelkic head fuck with lyrics that fill in all tyhe gaps from drunken fuckups to mindswimming hashtastic , song structures and massive choruises, ALBUM AND A HALF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1