bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - Cambridge Thursday
Cambridge Thursday
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dan

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 18:54    Post subject: Cambridge Reply with quote

I will deffo be there. Just let me know the details. And what's all this Blink 182 shit about. You should do a Blink cover, that'd win the fuckers over!
darraghm

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 23:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

like C, I'm there in spirit. But fuck this, if there are any captain shows in the uk during summer when exams are over an i'll have money, mark my words i'll be there in a flash. zooooooooooooooooooom! thats the sound of me flying over to a bravecaptain gig.
good luck martin.
Darragh
adam

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 02:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

All in one week, the Stuffies, Dramarama, and the Captain all playing somewhere else where I ain't. ONe of these days i'll be i n the right place and at the right time. Hope your show went well...Hope the Blink 182 groupie girls are serving you well mate! Wink Keep playing and singing;living in silence ain't the way to live...well, unless you're a mime! Thanks for the post sparky of the concert and set list. Keeps my imagination going Razz boo up!~adam
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 12:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

when everyone else has left on thursday, you can still hear my spirit whispering there martin Rolling Eyes but my body will be here in finland at the same time. it's only something like thousand miles, if you play loud enough i might even hear you. anyway, i'm probably working my ass off while the others are enjoying your gig. Confused
but if you have some gigs planned for october/november/december, i'll definitely be there again! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2