bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - New gig photos...
New gig photos...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gillworm

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 11:50    Post subject: New gig photos... Reply with quote

I swear the Captain looks like Winston Smith working at his desk in the Ministry of Truth! Confused

aoart from the jeans of course, that would never be allowed...
CiaranMac

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 12:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Cambridge gig had a stonking set-list.

New single on the way as well!

Well BC, you are really spoiling us. Can't wait to hear the new stuff. I think BC should keep making the beats dirtier and louder, the background atmospherics moodier, and the attitude "right on". Innovation coupled with old classics, sounds like the business. Gonna try and catch the new show if it's the far side of June.

On a totally unrelated note, I've booked flights to Australia for the 17th August. I am perparing for adventure. But in these internetty days, I suppose you could travel to Antarctica and still be no further or no closer to your internet buddies. So even when I am typing from an upside down computer, I'll still be roaming the BC messageboard.

G'Day.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1