bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - FOOTBALL!
FOOTBALL!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 141, 142, 143  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tommy Tynans Lovechild

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 19:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

He has done 4 success' - Notts County twice (most famously against a Brighton side wearing the worst kit in the history of football ever.... made by Ribero too! Aarrgghh the kit manufactures that all kids nightmares were made of).

Yes I do. Zzuummeerrzzeett (obviously). With passing interest in Devon & Cornwall at M/C level. I like cricket hats too. But all other sports suck. Apart from Darts. And poker, not that I know how to play it really, just know it makes great post pub tv!!!!
Tommy Tynans Lovechild

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 19:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just head that the FA shall not take any tickets for England fans for the Turkey game in October. Shite. Already know people who've booked flights n all and this really pisses me off! Seems to me that the FA did do a deal to stop us playing the next game behind closed doors!! That would have been a far better, and more appropriate punishment. But that would have cost a lot of cash and they can't afford that can they? So instead they'll just ensure the only England "fans" in Istanbul will be the FA cronies and their hangers on.

I really hate the FA!!! From the blueprint to wemblee to the ludicrous bid to host WC2006 to all seater stadia to the lip service paid to the football task force to...................... And the list goes on. And the list goes on.
Kris

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 10:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

For quite a few years there was a two division gap - unfortunately it's when Sheffield United languished in the old Division 3 in the 80's Rolling Eyes

Of cours the old division three is now division two Laughing

And anyway, Warnock never took a team to two semi finals in a year either - so there's no jinx here!

It would be a fuckin travesty if we came away this year with nothing!!!!

Kinkster
Melz

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 21:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

psst...
not to gloat or anything but we're back in division three after five long years...
...just thought i would share that.

Melz.
Melz

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 21:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

*ahem*... FOREVER AND EVER, WE'LL FOLLOW OUR TEAM, WE'RE DONCASTER ROVERS, WE ARE SUPREME (etc...)

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

...just thought i'd share that too. Wink

Melz.
Tommy Tynans Lovechild

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 23:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yer sobered up yet then??!! Welcome back to the nationwide! Good to see yer sorting yerselves out after that tosser chairman of yours when you were last in the third.
Forbes Hyphen

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 17:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, hooray for Doncaster. Just what the football league didn't need was another crappy Lundun/ SE club that seves no useful purpose, hangs around for a few years and fucks off into obscurity again. Obviously I'm talking Barnet (though away games there were always a laugh as we always took the place over and could get away with pitch invasions when we scored), but remember Sutton, Enfield, Fisher, Woking, Stevenage blah, blah, blah. Dagenham would have been no different when their present squad broke up. I do not include Orient in this though as they have some cool, loyal, long suffering fans (and also a good trip - police are tossers there though).

The contents of this message are not caused by D&R knocking Argyle out the cup live on Sky in anyway whatsoever. I just hate the media fawning over the loveable cockney underdogs.
Kris

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 09:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kinkster wrote:
GET IN STEVIE KABBA WHAT A GOAL!!! GET IN STEVIE KABBA WHAT A GOAL!!! GET IN STEVIE KABBA WHAT A GOAL!!! GET IN STEVIE KABBA WHAT A GOAL!!! GET IN STEVIE KABBA WHAT A GOAL!!!

Nuff Said, though you could substitute that for, "GET IN DES WALKER WHAT A HEADER!!!" Cool

and another thing, Blades foan or not, if we beat Wolves and get promoted, with that defence we'll be relegated by Christmas Rolling Eyes
Tommy Tynans Lovechild

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 19:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

hope yer win on mon. don't really like wolves. nothing to do with the subway of death Confused just one of them clubs who seem to think they are much bigger than they really are. hope yer enjoy mill stad too. much better day out then wemble was (or will ever be) and whilst the ground ain't as beautiful as some, its still the best in britain in terms of faclilities n atmosphere n that. really wanna see my lot play there be4 things go back 2 boring old north london surburb Mad
Kris

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 13:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't get a ticket Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Kinkster
billycasper

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 16:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/luton_town/2933284.stm

another fat bastard bites the dust... (sorry, one for the argyle boys)

billy
xx
Kris

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 20:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scrub my last comment - I have got a ticket

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

KinksterWoo!
che

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 19:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

vive la football thread.
Kris

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 20:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

I shall be leaving Sheffield at 7am Monday morning........ wish me and The Blades luck.....

Like a night out in Sheffield
Like a greasy chip butty
Like Sheffield United
Come Thrill Me Again!

Kinkster

p.s. keep the thread alive!
Tommy Tynans Lovechild

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 21:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad Sad Sad for Kinkster. sorry for yer man, worst feeling ever was losing in the play-offs, won't discuss the following season but eventually it went right again Smile

Quote:
another fat bastard bites the dust... (sorry, one for the argyle boys)

Laughing gotta laugh. silly sacking. absolutely stupid. trip 2 kenilworth ain't gonna be the same without him. can che shed any light on whats going on then Question

Quote:
I'll be in Austria wearing a daft hat screeching 'we are the champions...champions of europe' cos i doubt PAFC will even ever make the intertoto (they should draw names out of a hat for that one). See you there TTLC

8 of us will be in munich and going over for 2 of the games. will look forward to seeing you there. look out for the bristol greens and allez les verts flags Mr. Green
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 141, 142, 143  Next
Page 5 of 143