bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - Ye Reviews (and Little Interviews)
Ye Reviews (and Little Interviews)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 23:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

another new (?) one that i found:

http://www.whatsonwales.co.uk/reviews/i/15179
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 13:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tommy Boo 3 months ago wrote:

Quote:
Carr, pictured, isn't one of those musicians who dismisses his past achievements. In fact, he and The Boo Radleys' former frontman Sice are about to begin working together again with Sice writing and Carr producing - it's not a Boos reformation, though.

Shocked Surprised Cool

I'd still like to hear something more about this. Cool
Paperlung seems to be dead and gone now, which is a shame because I actually thought that their album was pretty good, so it'd be ace if Sice had some new top secret musical project with Martin. The Eggman Returns? Surprised
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 03:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure if this interview of Martin in [sic]magazine has been posted here before, I can't remember seeing it before at least, but then again I can't remember what I did 10 minutes ago.

http://www.sicmagazine.net/articles/671/interview-the-boo-radleys-martin-carr?bid=1428
Xabi's feet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eventually bought last week. A physical CD would have been nice but needs must. Probably my favourite post-Boos album. Let's hope there's another!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2