bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - sice boo & the boo radleys / fingertip sessions is 20
sice boo & the boo radleys / fingertip sessions is 20

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tommy Tynans Lovechild

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 21:09    Post subject: sice boo & the boo radleys / fingertip sessions is 20 Reply with quote

with thanks to forbes hyphen for the tip-off... sice boo (and the boo radleys) is playing shiiine festival next year in minehead.

i won't be going as there's as many bands i dislike as i like and i need the dosh as i continue my snail paced approach to my very niche based book on european footie landscapes (which if any of you are interested in can be followd at the www link to the sig). but if there's any warm-up dates i would be tempted even if its "just" sice.

i hope each and every one of you are as well as i trust you were nigh on 20years ago when fingertip sessions came out. t w e n t y y e a r s ! ! ! time flies.

story on sice boo here: https://www.nme.com/news/music/boo-radleys-to-reunite-as-sice-boo-the-radleys-for-2021-shiiine-on-festival-2803454

x
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sice announced last week that they won't be playing at that Shiiine festival after all. I had been considering getting tickets for that (without this little corona thingy I might even have done so already!) but now I'm glad that I didn't...

Would have been nice to see them obviously, but it wouldn't have been the same without Martin, so I'm not THAT bothered. Apparently they were planning to record some new music as well (probably not as Boo Radleys though, I dunno?), so I truly hope that these plans haven't been cancelled too!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1