bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - while you make pretty speeches / i'm being torn to shreds
while you make pretty speeches / i'm being torn to shreds

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
che

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 10:42    Post subject: while you make pretty speeches / i'm being torn to shreds Reply with quote

isn't life shitty? life for the iraqis must be shittier. poor bastards play fair (perhaps only in the war) and the americans go along and make up the rules as they see fit. they fuck up, so they blame it on "suspected iraqi presence". like a hotel where a load of hacks in macs who take snaps of the war. it's a lovely fucking war.

blair lost whatever was left of his credibility, repectability and dignity over this one. the british could have done the job, on their own in 48 hours. british army. holds the two best fighting units in the world; the sas + the 7th armoured.

oh look, i've done it again. not only have i used a message bored as a weblog, i've also written nothing but nonsensical shit.

get over it.
gillworm

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 11:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, you've used a messageboard linked to someone who isn't afraid to let their anti-war stance be known to everyone (as opposed to so-called left wing bands who have said nothing...)

and i happen to agree with what you've said, apart from the bit about the Brits going in and sorting it out...i still believe the weapons inspectors would have found whatever was to be found. dealing with saddam himself would of course have been difficult without the bombs but hey, the yanks have arranged coups in countires whose politics they don't like before, why couldn't they de-stabilise saddam's regime by stealth?

or just fake a heat attack...?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1