bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - Martin me and a good cup of tea
Martin me and a good cup of tea

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seans overactive mind

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2003 22:36    Post subject: Martin me and a good cup of tea Reply with quote

I would like to invite you martin to my house for some tea and cakes/biscuits. i think after reading your post, you could do with a tea. hey, you never know, you may enjoy the occasion. i cant promise expensive cakes, but i can promise a steady supply of tea and some nice hearty cakes. come round, have a chat/gossip/cry/laugh i dont mind. i have plenty of time, right now, and like you , i feel alightly at unease at the moment. lets drink to that together. email me seantut@yahoo.com
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2003 22:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahaha... Martin, I can assure you, that guy really knows how to make tea. No milk, one sugar. Don't know about the cookies and cakes though, I never got any... Confused Why not Sean?
Sean's logic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2003 22:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

i didnt want to appear too friendly yet wanted to show hospitality by providing you with the perfect tea..nect time tommy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1